Wednesday 8 February 2023

In Dijon





Beginning of July 2022, I spent three nights in Dijon. I do not really know what made me visit the place for I only remember having been there once, on a windy and rainy day, changing trains. Differently put: I did not arrive with conscious expectations.

I wandered through the streets, took photographs, and, occasionally, went for coffee, bought groceries at bakeries and supermarkets. Since there was a city-map in my accommodation, I had a look at it and discovered two parcs nearby, the Botanical Garden and Parc Darcy – visiting the latter was one of the highlights of my stay, see pictures number 1 and 4.

There's nothing extraordinary to report, in the traditional sense, that is. I do however consider the fact of being alive and to see and feel extraordinary enough.

No comments: